Saturday 12 September 2009

My best side

When daughter happened to glanced at my notebook, she said "Obama". Yah, got potential as Obama look-alike. Except I will need a lot of charcoal for make-up.

The organisers of the ACUPCC in Chicago (Second Nature) graciously made available these photos of me at the rostrum. Taken by a professional photographer. I think these are some of the best pictures ever taken of me. Incredible resolution. Sharp. Animated. Pensive. I should get them printed for posterity.
 
from left : Shih-Cheng, Kiran, Harold, Andrew & Lik Meng on the International Panel

6 comments:

Vivian Lee said...

wahhh, looking good dad:D

ya i think you should print them too

Abe said...

awesome pics..
with charisma, energy and passion
wonder what is the content of the speech

abe

kola said...

ya, really very nice pictures le...
But dr, u got japanese & korean look le...hehe...

min fey

Vivian Lee said...

kakakaka..... i get the same comments abbout the japanese look!

so that's where i get it from...

dad, you got japanese ancestor is it?:P

Lik Meng said...

Almost everywhere I go, people start talking to me in Japanese!

In Kota Baru, I wanted to visit the Museum. I gave the girl RM3 (I think) but she demanded RM5 (I think). You have to pay more if you are a foreigner. She thought I was Japanese and refused to accept my RM3. So I started talking to her in Malay!

Who knows? Maybe a few hundred years ago, some one, some where ... got mixed up a little.

chun liang said...

O.O does that mean our whole family has japanese looks?? that explains my small eyes