Monday 24 December 2007

Four New Wheels

Ah, not those wheels you were thinking about. Following up on the decision at our Corporate and Sustainable Development Division's Green Office meeting on the 29th Nov 2007, we finally got 4 new wheels. I wanted yellow but the shop didn't have any in that colour. And it was a bit of a hassle buying bicycles. Most of the bicycle shops won't accept Purchase Order. So the Chief Clerk (Rahman) paid for it in cash out of his own pocket first to be claimed back later.

I took it for spin. Oh, man downhill was a breeze - in fact, a little too fast. And uphill got my heart pumping like mad. In fact, I had to push the bike up one of the steeper slopes. If anyone of you want to take it for a spin around campus, come on over.
Zaidi and Rahman trying out the new bikes
This is where I go cycling near my house. In another 10 or 20 years, this will be gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can we borrow sometimes? hehe